Happy new week, FAM! ✨️
It's a new month and a new season that God has given to us.
As we begin this journey, I feel led to share something the Holy Spirit has put on my heart.
In the book of Romans 10:13, the Apostle Paul, quoting the words of the Prophet Joel in chapter 2:32, said, " For 'everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved” "
This week, we begin a journey looking at the different names of God.
We will look at the ancient biblical meanings, where in Scripture they originated, and the different characters in the Bible who experienced God in their own lives.
I believe that as we dive deep into this series, we will be able to understand the character of God in the different names He has chosen to reveal Himself to us, even as we seek Him in prayer.
I am looking forward to a moment of great edification in the presence of God 🤍
No comments:
Post a Comment